Sell Your Distressed Mobile Home Park
We specialize in acquiring and turning around distressed mobile home parks. If you have a mobile home park that is REO or in foreclosure, contact us and we will try to find a more attractive solution. The discussion will be confidential and commitment-free. Click here to submit information on the distressed mobile home park or contact us at:
St Paul Group
2443 Fillmore St #340-1992, San Francisco, CA 94115
Mobile home communities can end up in a distressed situation for a wide range of reasons including owner’s health/financial issues, economic downturn, or mismanagement. St Paul Group is experienced in working with park owners and lenders in distressed situations. We have been able to create attractive solutions for both parties while avoiding the costly foreclosure process.
Benefit to Lenders
Lenders benefited by:
- Avoiding the costly foreclosure process.
- Not having to take property back. Banks and lenders are not property managers.
- Disposing non-performing loan promptly.
Benefit to Owners
The owners of distressed mobile home park benefit by:
- Avoiding foreclosure and often bankruptcy.
- Protecting your personal credit.
- Not having to deal with tenants and managing distressed property.
What to Expect
We follow a very simple process to find out if we can be of help in a distressed situation:
- Information – We will review the information on the park and the current situation
- Valuation – We will analyze the park according to our underwriting criteria.
- Offer – If your park fits our criteria and we can provide an attractive option for all parties involved, we will write an offer, usually within a couple of days. We will work to satisfy both the bank and the seller. If we cannot provide satisfactory solution, we have a network of other mobile home park investors who may be interested.
Contact us today to explore options for your community.
It was an absolute pleasure representing you and Jae Cho in the purchase of […] Mobile Home Park in July, 2010.
In a challenged real estate market within an economic climate that was less than optimal, St Paul Group was able to overcome the numerous obstacles that this 132 unit park was facing which included: foreclosures from both the 1st and 2nd lien holders, high property deferred maintenance, management and collection issues, local municipality issues and more.
Throughout the process, St Paul Group was able to diligently come up with solutions to the issues and ultimately orchestrate a closing that yielded the best possible outcome for the seller.
Once all parties came to a final agreement, [the partners of Certis were] able to close within 1 week, on an ‘All-Cash’ basis, which was seldom seen in 2010.
I have driven the park since your acquisition and I admire all the improvements and stabilization that have been made since your closing and I know the alderman is as well.
As a successful broker of 19 years, I would highly recommend [the partners of St Paul Group] as a potential purchaser of real estate and I look forward to our next transaction.Steven B Livaditis