Mobile Home Park Financing
St Paul Group provides bridge loans between $250,000 and $2,000,000 to acquire or refinance value-add mobile home parks. If you need a short-term loan to acquire a mobile home park, this can be a great option. We also purchase existing seller-financed loans. We understand mobile home parks – we have owned, operated and sold mobile home parks. Leveraging our experience as park owners, we we can underwrite your loan quickly.
Contact us today.
Address: 2443 Fillmore St #340-1992, San Francisco, CA 94115
We provide flexible loan terms for your mobile home park acquisition or refinance.
- Loans for purchase or refinance for both value-add and stabilized parks
- Loan amount: $250,000 to $2,000,000
- Nationwide lending
- Interest-only option available
- Fast underwriting and turn around time
- 3 to 12 month term for bridge loan.
- 20 to 25 year amortization for stabilized parks
- None-recourse available for qualified borrowers
We lend on properties where there is strong demand for affordable housing.
- Locations near to metro area preferred
- City utilities preferred
- Occupancy of 60% or above preferred
In order for us to review your loan, please provide the following
- Property description – address, number of units, amenities, utilities, occupancy
- Rent roll, list of park owned homes
- Operating statement for last 2 years
- Borrower history as mobile home park investor
- Business plan for the asset
- Any available reports – environmental, survey, appraisal, etc
- Photos of the property
Loan Terms and Fees
Because each park and its business plan is different, we customize each loan to fit your business. Here are general range of loans we provide. We will structure financing according to the asset, the market, the operators, and the business plan.
- Origination Fee – 1% to 2% of financed amount
- Extension Fee – 1% to 2% of financed amount
- Interest Rate – 8% to 12%
- Loan Duration – 6 months to 2 years